Global Healthcare Payer Services Strategic Business Report 2023: A $90+ Billion Market by 2030 Featuring Accenture, Cognizant, Wipro, Xerox, HP, Dell, and HCL Among Others
Dublin, Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Healthcare Payer Services - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Healthcare Payer Services Market to Reach $90.8 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Healthcare Payer Services estimated at US$55.6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$90.8 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
ITO Services, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.1% CAGR and reach US$45.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the BPO Services segment is readjusted to a revised 5.3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $16.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 5.9% CAGR
The Healthcare Payer Services market in the U.S. is estimated at US$16.3 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$15.9 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 5.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.6% and 5.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.9% CAGR.
Looking Ahead to 2023
Fears of new COVID outbreaks and China's already uncertain post-pandemic path poses a real risk of the world experiencing more acute supply chain pain and manufacturing disruptions this year. Volatile financial markets, growing trade tensions, stricter regulatory environment and pressure to mainstream climate change into economic decisions will compound the complexity of challenges faced.
Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||246|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$55.6 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$90.8 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.3%|
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Product Overview
- Healthcare Payer Services: A Prelude
- Healthcare Payer Services - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 46 Featured)
- Accenture PLC
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Concentrix Corporation
- Dell Technologies
- Exlservice Holdings, Inc.
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company LP
- Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd.
- Wipro Ltd.
- Xerox Corporation
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Health Payers Opt for Right Technology for Members Fulfillment
- Challenges & Risks Confronting the Healthcare Payer Service Providers
- Innovations & Advancements
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cwgz3x-payer?w=12
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
© Copyright Globe Newswire. All rights reserved. The information contained in this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Globe Newswire.