Global Battery Materials Market Analysis Report 2023: Market to Reach $85.6 Billion by 2030 - Rapid Growth in Consumer Electronics Generates Robust Demand
Dublin, Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Battery Materials - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Battery Materials Market to Reach $85.6 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Battery Materials estimated at US$54.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$85.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Lead-Acid, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.7% CAGR and reach US$40.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Lithium-Ion segment is readjusted to a revised 6.3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $14.7 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.6% CAGR
The Battery Materials market in the U.S. is estimated at US$14.7 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$18.9 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.2% and 6.2% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.3% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.7 Billion by the year 2030.
Looking Ahead to 2023
Volatile financial markets, growing trade tensions, stricter regulatory environment and pressure to mainstream climate change into economic decisions will compound the complexity of challenges faced.
Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||244|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$54.1 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$85.6 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.9%|
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Battery Applications
- Global Battery Demand by Application Sector (2016-2030)
- Battery Materials - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 41 Featured)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- BASF SE
- Dow, Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Entek International
- Gravita India Limited
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Johnson Matthey PLC
- Kureha Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd.
- NEI Corporation
- Nexeon Limited
- Nichia Corporation
- Pulead Technology Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shanshan Technology
- Showa Denko K.K.
- Sumitomo Corporation
- TANAKA CHEMICAL CORP.
- Toda Kogyo Corp.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- UBE Industries Ltd.
- Umicore NV/SA
- Zhangjiagang Guotai Huarong Chemical New Material Co., Ltd.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Evolution of New Battery Materials and Technologies
- Rise in Popularity of EVs and Impact on Battery Materials
- Cobalt Supply Demand Assessment
- Implication of Increasing EV Adoption on the Nickel Market
- Changing EV Landscape: A Review
- EV Supply Demand Balance: 2018-2030 (in Million Units)
- Mining Companies Raise Production Capacity to Meet the Growing Demand for EVs
- Potential Material Shortage to Trigger OEM Investments in Mining
- Global Demand for Metals by Type: 2018
- Changing Trends in the Lithium ion Battery landscape
- A Note on Lithium Ion Battery Recycling
- Rapid Growth in Consumer Electronics Generates Robust Demand for Battery Materials
- Solid State Batteries Attract Interest to Address Limitations of Existing Battery Technologies
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s9qere-materials?w=12
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
© Copyright Globe Newswire. All rights reserved. The information contained in this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Globe Newswire.