Global Biocompatible Materials Strategic Business Report 2023: Potential Role of 4D Printing Technology in Healthcare to Support Demand for Biocompatible Materials
Dublin, Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Biocompatible Materials - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Biocompatible Materials estimated at US$138.8 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$448.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.8% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Polymeric, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 17% CAGR and reach US$208.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Metallic segment is readjusted to a revised 14.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $40.6 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 14.7% CAGR
The Biocompatible Materials market in the U.S. is estimated at US$40.6 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$74.8 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 14.7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 14.5% and 13.4% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11.2% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 53 Featured) -
- AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corporation
- Collagen Solutions Plc
- Corbion N.V
- Morgan Technical Ceramics
- Nobel Biomaterials
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||199|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$138.8 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$448.6 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||15.8%|
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Biocompatible Materials - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- An Introduction to Biocompatible Materials
- Biocompatible Materials Market: Prospects & Outlook
- Recent Market Activity
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Biocompatible 3D Printing Transforms Healthcare Industry, Driving Need for Biomaterials
- GLOBAL 3D Printing Healthcare Market Size (in US$ Million) for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 & 2025
- Potential Role of 4D Printing Technology in Healthcare to Support Demand for Biocompatible Materials
- Global 4D Printing in Healthcare Market Size (in US$ Million) for 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Advances in Biomedical Technologies Fuel Demand for Biocompatible Materials
- Organic Piezoelectric Biomaterials for Biomedical Applications
- New Materials for Orthopedic Applications
- Growing Needs of Drug Delivery Systems Fuel Demand for Biomaterials
- Biocompatible Materials Important for Cosmetic Implants
- Wound Dressing Applications Increasingly Turn to Biomaterials
- Tissue Engineering: Role of Biocompatible Materials
- Pharmaceutical Excipients Demand for Spur Market Growth
- Natural Polymers Find Growing Use in Medical Applications
- Growing Preference for Metallic Biomaterials
- Innovations & Advancements in Biocompatible Materials to Boost Market Prospects
- Challenges Facing Biocompatible Materials Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/360vsb
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
© Copyright Globe Newswire. All rights reserved. The information contained in this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Globe Newswire.