Top 10 Best Quotes From Children's BooksIf you want to teach your children about love and kindness, faith and hope and inner strength, start with a bedtime story. You will find life's most essential and potent lessons narrated there--from "Winnie the Pooh" to "Horton Hears a Who." The editors at Encurious.com assembled what they deemed to be the best quotes from children's literature that every adult should know.
The top 10 best quotes from children's books:
1. "Promise me you'll remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think."
2. "A person's a person, no matter how small."
3. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is wasted."
4. "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
5. "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
6. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide where to go."
7. "How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live 'em. How much love inside a friend? Depends on how much you give 'em."
8. "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
9. "There's no place like home."
10. Piglet: "How to you spell love?" Pooh: "You don't spell it, you feel it."
Just for Fun