Canada police says schools closed in province after bomb threat
TORONTO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Canadian police said they closed all schools in the eastern province of Prince Edward Island after getting a threat that a bomb would detonate in a school there on Wednesday.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sergeant Kevin Bailey, who said no device had been found, said the faxed threat did not identify a particular location and similar threats were made against schools in the nearby province of Nova Scotia and a school in the United States. (Reporting by Allison Martell Editing by W Simon)
© Copyright Reuters Ltd. All rights reserved. The information contained in this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Reuters Ltd.



