Motor Sports News
-
Liberty takeover offers a longer-term vision for F1
LONDON (Reuters) - Liberty Media's takeover of Formula One promises a long-term strategy for the cash-rich sport with a sharper focus on new media markets and another attempt to expand in North America.
-
Liberty takeover offers a longer-term vision for F1
LONDON (Reuters) - Liberty Media's takeover of Formula One promises a long-term strategy for the cash-rich sport with a sharper focus on new media markets and another attempt to expand in North America.
-
Teams offered chance to invest in F1 after takeover
LONDON (Reuters) - Formula One teams will be given the chance to invest in the sport after Liberty Media's takeover but the smaller ones are hoping the new owners will also help them become more competitive on the track.
-
RPT-UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Formula One faces big shake-up after Liberty deal
LONDON, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Formula One faces its biggest shake-up in decades with the announcement on Wednesday that U.S. cable TV mogul John Malone's Liberty Media has agreed to take control of the cash-generating glamour sport.
-
RPT-UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Formula One faces big shake-up after Liberty deal
LONDON, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Formula One faces its biggest shake-up in decades with the announcement on Wednesday that U.S. cable TV mogul John Malone's Liberty Media has agreed to take control of the cash-generating glamour sport.
-
Formula One faces big shake-up after Liberty deal
LONDON (Reuters) - Formula One faces its biggest shake-up in decades with the announcement on Wednesday that U.S. cable TV mogul John Malone's Liberty Media has agreed to take control of the cash-generating glamor sport.
-
Exclusive: Ecclestone says new F1 owners would want him to stay
LONDON (Reuters) - Formula One's commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone has been asked to stay on for three years after an imminent takeover of the sport is completed by U.S. cable TV mogul John Malone's Liberty Media.
-
Motor racing: Stroll emerges as a Williams contender
MONZA, Italy (Reuters) - Canadian teenager Lance Stroll has emerged as a frontrunner to replace Felipe Massa at the Williams Formula One team next season after the Brazilian announced his retirement last week.
-
Kvyat will complete the F1 season, says Marko
MONZA, Italy (Reuters) - Red Bull dismissed speculation on Sunday that Russian driver Daniil Kvyat was about to be replaced at their Toro Rosso Formula One team.
-
Ecclestone could stay on if F1 sale proceeds
MONZA, Italy (Reuters) - A takeover of Formula One by Liberty Media, rumored to be imminent, could be good news for the sport but Bernie Ecclestone is likely to remain at the helm for some time yet, paddock insiders said on Sunday.
- More Motor Sports News »


