Trump campaign says it raised $80 mln in July -statement

WASHINGTON, Aug 3 (Reuters) - U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign took in $80 million last month, leaving it with $74 million in cash on hand ahead of the Nov. 8 election, it said in a statement released on Wednesday.

Of the $80 million raised in July, $64 million was from donations that included matching donations from Trump, it said. Another roughly $16 million was from 20 fundraisers cohosted with the Republican National Committee, the statement said. (Reporting by Susan Heavey and Doina Chiacu; Editing by Alden Bentley)

08/03/2016 10:52

News, Photo and Web Search