Two Italians kidnapped in Libya: Italian foreign ministry
ROME (Reuters) - Two Italian citizens have been kidnapped in Libya, Italy's foreign ministry said on Monday.
A spokeswoman for the ministry confirmed Italian media reports that the two had been seized in the desert, but gave no further details.
The foreign ministry and its crisis unit were following the situation, the spokeswoman said.
Sky Italia television said a Canadian had been kidnapped along with the two Italians.
(Reporting by Isla Binnie)
© Copyright Reuters Ltd. All rights reserved. The information contained in this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Reuters Ltd.


