Russia suspends webcast from Aleppo after militant attacks -Interfax
MOSCOW, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Russian Defence Ministry has suspended a live webcast showing the situation in the southwest of Syria's Aleppo after strikes by militants damaged the camera, it told Interfax news agency on Monday.
No one was hurt, it said. The live webcast was previously on its website http://syria.mil.ru. (Reporting by Polina Devitt; Editing by Louise Ireland)
© Copyright Reuters Ltd. All rights reserved. The information contained in this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Reuters Ltd.


