CompuServe.com is provided to you free of charge, "as is".
You may only use CompuServe.com for legal purposes. You may not use CompuServe.com, or its services to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, or other unlawful material or information, including another's proprietary information, including trademarks or copyrighted information, without express authorization from the rights holder. Additionally, you may not use CompuServe.com to collect or harvest personal information, including Internet addresses, about CompuServe.com users.
You must abide by any policies posted on CompuServe.com. You understand that CompuServe provides no assistance, including the review, removal or editing of content posted on, or any customer support for the use of, the CompuServe.com website(s).
COMPUSERVE.COM IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. COMPUSERVE AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING COMPUSERVE.COM AND THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREFROM, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NEITHER COMPUSERVE NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY USE OF COMPUSERVE.COM.
You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, permanently store, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, any software, file, information, communication or other content received or accessed through CompuServe.com. You agree to indemnify CompuServe and its partners, agents, affiliates, suppliers and content providers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to your use of CompuServe.com.
The documents and information on this Web site are copyrighted materials of CompuServe Interactive Services, Inc. and its information providers. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from this service is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C.
"CompuServe" is a registered trademark of America Online, Inc. All rights reserved.
CompuServe respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our members to do the same. CompuServe may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the CompuServe service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify CompuServe by providing CompuServe's copyright agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the CompuServe site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
CompuServe's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Web site can be reached as follows:
Assistant General Counsel
22000 AOL Way
Dulles, VA 20166