- Senate narrowly votes to proceed on healthcare, with boost from McCain
- Republicans block Democrats' bid to see Treasury files on Trump
- Sessions' allies say Trump using Twitter attacks to force resignation
- Trump speech to Boy Scouts raises ire of parents, former Scouts
- U.S. likely to target more Chinese entities over North Korea 'fairly soon': official
Talk About It
- VOTE: After Six Months of Trump, How the Heck Are You Doing?
- Is it Time to Rebel Against Customer Service?
- Gardeners' Corner: Kudzu? Nope. Beware the Porcelain Berry Vine!
- Trump's Despicable Display in Front of Boy Scouts!
- Is it Possible for Trump to Pardon Himself and His Family?
- Looking for an E-Book Reader? Recommend One? Join the Discussion!
- Trump's Job Approval Returns to a Record Low!
- Can You Discuss Politics With Friends? Nope. Trump Drives Everyone Crazy!
- VOTE: When Will Trump Try to Fire Mueller?
- VOTE: Should a President Be Allowed to Pardon Himself and/or His Family?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Signs of brain disease in 99 percent of ex-NFL players studied: paper
- Warriors finalize signings of Curry, Durant and others
- Swimming: King, Peaty, Masse smash world records
- Russian hockey forward Zaripov suspended for doping in KHL
- Russian athletes going to world championships as neutrals will be paid by state
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop star Justin Bieber has apologized to his fans for the sudden cancellation of the remainder of his world tour, saying he needed some rest after being on the road for two years.
- Kendrick Lamar scathing 'Humble' video leads MTV VMA nominations
- Wagner-loving Merkel has night at opera with husband
- Stories of survival, women to highlight Toronto film festival
More Pop Culture »