WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Congress raced the clock to avoid a federal government shutdown before a midnight deadline on Friday after a meeting between President Donald Trump and Democratic Senate leader Chuck Schumer failed to produce a deal.
- Supreme Court to decide legality of Trump travel ban
- Trump decries 'permissive' U.S. abortion laws at rally
- U.S. health agency revokes Obama-era Planned Parenthood protection
- Facebook to prioritize 'trustworthy' news sources
- Trump administration says U.S. mistakenly backed China WTO accession in 2001
- In year of drama and chaos, Pence quietly advances conservative agenda
- U.S. to retry Senator Menendez on bribery, corruption charges
- Turkey shells Syria's Afrin region, minister says operation has begun
More News »
Obviously, family reunions and funerals are not fertile grounds for finding a date. But neither are these seemingly innocent settings. Even armed with your best smile and a foolproof line, you'll never win her over...
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Hollywood producers on Friday outlined steps aimed at preventing sexual harassment on and off television and movie sets in a response to revelations of misconduct that have shaken the entertainment industry in recent months.
- Kim Kardashian names new baby girl Chicago
- Actor Michael Douglas accused of sexual misconduct in 1980s
- Hezbollah criticizes Lebanon decision to allow Spielberg film
More Pop Culture »
Love & Desire