- Russia sends more warplanes to Syria amid world anger at 'barbarous' strikes
- Clinton leads Trump by 5 points: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Drop in U.S. consumer spending clouds Fed rate hike outlook
- Alabama chief justice ousted over gay marriage defiance
- EU fast-tracks Paris climate deal to brink of entering into force
Talk About It
- VOTE: Congress Overrides Presidential Veto of the 9/11 Lawsuit Bill - Good Move?
- Banned Books Week! What Banned Book Are YOU Reading?
- What Will Determine Your Vote?
- Feds Avoid Rate Hike Again! Is This Wise?
- VOTE: On-Screen Fact Checking Banned! Do You Agree?
- Trump Too "Smart" to Pay Taxes?
- Phoning the Past: What Advice Would You Give Yourself?
- VOTE: Which Candidate Won the Debate?
- VOTE: Was Lester Holt Fair to Both Candidates?
- Horrifying! A 200-Mile Long Bolt of Lightning
- VOTE: Are a Few Bad Cops Making All Cops Look Bad?
LONDON (Reuters) - The team behind the James Bond films wants Daniel Craig to return as 007, the spy series' executive producer said on Friday, even after the British actor said he would rather slash his wrists than appear again.
- BP decries Deepwater Horizon film as inaccurate
- Lady Gaga to perform Super Bowl 2017's halftime show
- Hugh Hefner 'is fine,' rep says, debunking poor health report
More Pop Culture »