- Americans cheer as rare total solar eclipse marches across country
- Spanish police shoot dead suspected Barcelona attacker
- Ten sailors missing after U.S. warship, tanker collide near Singapore
- Texas university removes 'white supremacy' statues from campus
- Trump likely to approve modest troop increase for Afghanistan
Talk About It
- RIP Jerry Lewis - Share Your Memories!
- RIP Dick Gregory, Comedian, Activist, Artist
- NASA: Eclipse Safety Tutorial
- POLL: Which Highly-Paid Actress Deserved Her Money the Most?
- Alt-Right's Bannon is OUT!
- Controversial Statues: Is a Dialogue Possible?
- What is Racism, and How Do We Define It?
- VOTE: If Possible, Do You Want to See Trump Impeached?
- Big Brother Trump Demands to Know Which Websites You Visit!
- VOTE: Has Donald Trump 'Jumped the Shark'?
- Gardeners' Corner: August - Bountiful Gardens!
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Pacquiao versus Horn rematch confirmed for Brisbane
- Athletics: CAS upholds life ban on former top officials for doping blackmail
- Froome new Vuelta leader after coming third in first mountain stage
- Tennis: Integrity unit assessing Dolgopolov-Monteiro match
- Alleged 'tampering' by Lakers under investigation
- Wall Street flat as North Korea, White House worries linger
- Sempra Energy to buy Oncor for $9.45 billion in blow for Berkshire
- China's Great Wall confirms interest in Fiat Chrysler
- Taiwan's Foxconn to build three ancillary facilities as part of Wisconsin LCD campus
- U.S. workers have low hopes for higher pay: Fed survey
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Jerry Lewis, the high prince of low-brow comedy on stage and in film as well as a fund-raising powerhouse with his annual Labor Day telethon, died on Sunday at the age of 91, his family said.
- Kesha thanks fans as 'Rainbow' comeback debuts at top of Billboard
- Taylor Swift goes blank on social media, sending fans into frenzy
- Box Office: 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Nabs No. 1, 'Logan Lucky' Misfires
More Pop Culture »