Upcoming Service Changes
- Trump administration weighs tighter vetting for women, children refugees: sources
- Senate passes budget blueprint, key to Trump tax effort
- Spanish government aims for January regional elections in Catalonia: PSOE
- Protesters to white nationalist speaker at University of Florida: 'Go home Nazis'
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
Talk About It
- Do You Doubt the Veracity of the Fallen Sgt. La David Johnson's Mom?
- Will Bannon's War Hurt Republicans in 2018?
- Trump Makes Gold Star Widow Cry - What's Wrong With Him?
- Bitcoin is Four Times More Expensive Than Gold! But is it Real Currency?
- VOTE: Will a Trump-Based Tax Plan Help the Middle Class?
- Cooks' Corner: Crunchy Baked Garden Vegetables
- VOTE: How Much Longer Can Trump Last as President?
- VOTE: Who's More Likely to Survive the Apocalypse, Republicans, Democrats, or...?
- VOTE: If Trumpcare Implodes Our Health System, Who is Responsible?
- VOTE: Trump's Ignoring California's Disasterous Fires Because...
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Asian shares, dollar gain after U.S. Senate passes budget plan
- Exclusive: Tech companies to lobby for immigrant 'Dreamers' to remain in U.S.
- Nissan's inappropriate inspections started at least 20 years ago: NHK
- In Kuroda's face - researchers find ways to predict central bank changes
- Singapore Airlines to finalize $13.8 billion Boeing order next week
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Shia LaBeouf pleaded guilty in a Georgia court on Thursday to one count of obstruction and was sentenced to community service and a year of probation following his July arrest on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
- Los Angeles police investigating Harvey Weinstein in 2013 sexual assault allegation
- U.S. appeals court rejects Cosby accuser's bid to revive defamation suit
- Founder of Canadian 'Just for Laughs' comedy festival quits amid abuse allegations
More Pop Culture »
Love & Desire