- UK police arrest 16th person in connection with Manchester attack
- North Korea fires Scud-class ballistic missile, Japan protests
- After summits with Trump, Merkel says Europe must take fate into own hands
- Philippines military says close to defeating Islamist rebels
- Civilians lack food, water, medicine as Mosul battle mounts: U.N.
Talk About It
- VOTE: Does Your Cooking Style Change in the Summer?
- Trump's 2018 Budget Will Harm People's Health
- Gardeners' Corner: Yet Another Endangered Seed Vault!
- Wedding Disasters - Read About Some and Share Yours!
- VOTE: Is Trump Competent Enough to Be President?
- Great News - Dementia Rate is Declining!
- Cooks' Corner: Delicious Crunchy Baked Garden Vegetables
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Storm brewing at Roland Garros as Muguruza courts danger
- Try, try again in Paris for Japan's Sugita
- Athletics: Thiam breaks 7000-points, Johnson-Thompson falls short despite personal best
- Nadal begins pursuit of 10th French Open title against mercurial Paire
- Stenson backing Wentworth winner Noren for major glory
CANNES, France (Reuters) - "The Square", a Swedish movie about the curator of a museum filled with grotesquely pretentious conceptual art, beat stiff competition to win the top prize at the Cannes Film Festival on Sunday.
- Box Office: 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Hooks No. 1, 'Baywatch' Belly Flops
- French AIDS movie hotly tipped for Cannes' top prize
- Iranian film 'A Man of Integrity' wins 'Certain Regard' competition at Cannes
More Pop Culture »