- Russia sends nuclear-capable bombers on mission near South Korea, Japan
- Fellow Republicans rebuke Trump over government shutdown threat
- Driver hits three protesters in St. Louis: police
- Florida set to carry out execution with drug not previously used in lethal injections
- Exclusive: In China, the Party’s push for influence inside foreign firms stirs fears
Talk About It
- How to Respond to Alt-Right/White Nationalist Rallies?
- VOTE: How Are You Dealing With 'Trump Stress'?
- Gardeners' Corner: Corpse Flowers to Bloom at U.S. Botanic Garden
- Cooks' Corner: Ahh, Corn! How Do Like to Eat Your Fresh Corn?
- VOTE: Is Trump's New Afghanistan Strategy the Right Idea?
- RIP Jerry Lewis - Share Your Memories!
- RIP Dick Gregory, Comedian, Activist, Artist
- POLL: Which Highly-Paid Actress Deserved Her Money the Most?
- Controversial Statues: Is a Dialogue Possible?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Walt Disney Co will send "Star Wars" characters into the realm of augmented reality next week to draw fans into stores as they release new merchandise tied to upcoming movie the "The Last Jedi," the company said in a statement on Thursday.
- Taylor Swift announces 'Reputation' album after court victory
- 'Crown Heights' explores perseverance in tale of wrongful conviction
- Amazon's 'The Tick' pokes fun at world of comic book superheroes
More Pop Culture »