- Exclusive: Trump says Clinton policy on Syria would lead to World War Three
- Apple iPhone sales beat estimates
- Iraqi army's elite force pauses advance near Mosul
- U.S. judge approves $14.7 billion deal in VW diesel scandal
- Exclusive: U.S. House to vote on Iran Sanctions Act renewal as soon as November
Talk About It
- The Real Conspiracy to Rig the Election
- World Series! Which Team Are You Rooting For?
- 2017 Social Security Income Will Be Less Than Expected!
- Do You Worry About Cyber-Attacks?
- Expect Little Economic Growth in the Future
- VOTE: Is Trump Endangering Our Democracy?
- Is Trump Troublesome for Jews?
- Can Diet Drinks Give You Diabetes?
- GOP Promises More Gridlock in 2017
- Cooks' Corner: Does Your Chicken Leg Lose its Flavor....?
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
(Reuters) - Pop star Justin Timberlake may have run afoul of Tennessee election law when he posted a photo of himself in a polling station on social media, authorities said on Tuesday, the latest controversy over so-called ballot selfies.
- Hollywood actresses celebrate women's progress in film, politics
- Four decades on, Amazon TV's 'Good Girls Revolt' feels like today
- Ex-'Real Housewives' stars pulled off flight sue Virgin America
More Pop Culture »