- Trump unshackled: President defends Charlottesville response at raucous rally
- North Korea's Kim orders production of more rocket engines, warhead tips: KCNA
- U.S. Navy to relieve Seventh Fleet commander after collisions in Asia: source
- Exclusive: Trump's Afghan decision may increase U.S. air power, training
- Typhoon Hato batters Hong Kong, streets flooded, flights canceled, trading halted
Talk About It
- How to Respond to Alt-Right/White Nationalist Rallies?
- VOTE: How Are You Dealing With 'Trump Stress'?
- Gardeners' Corner: Corpse Flowers to Bloom at U.S. Botanic Garden
- Cooks' Corner: Ahh, Corn! How Do Like to Eat Your Fresh Corn?
- VOTE: Is Trump's New Afghanistan Strategy the Right Idea?
- RIP Jerry Lewis - Share Your Memories!
- RIP Dick Gregory, Comedian, Activist, Artist
- POLL: Which Highly-Paid Actress Deserved Her Money the Most?
- Controversial Statues: Is a Dialogue Possible?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Asia shares settle after rally, dollar squares losses on Trump comments
- As tax debate heats up, Republicans tweak business interest plan
- Massive California verdict expands J&J's talc battlefield
- Chevron CEO Watson to step down, Wirth likely successor: source
- North American exodus at PetroChina sparks speculation of company shift
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Morgan Freeman, the versatile actor known for playing gods, presidents and pimps, will be honored with the 2017 lifetime achievement award by the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) at its annual ceremony in January.
- Pennsylvania judge delays Cosby sex assault retrial till March
- George and Amal Clooney give $1 million to combat U.S. hate groups
- Mark Wahlberg named world's highest-paid actor in 2017
More Pop Culture »