- Trump directly scolds NATO allies, says they owe 'massive' sums
- Trump son-in-law Kushner under FBI scrutiny in Russia probe: media reports
- Trump condemns leaks after UK police briefly halt information sharing
- Republican wins Montana special election despite assault charge
- Alabama executes 75-year-old inmate convicted of 1982 murder
Talk About It
- VOTE: Is Trump Competent Enough to Be President?
- The Manchester Terrorist Attack - Could the U.S. Be Next?
- RIP Roger Moore - Share Your Thoughts About Him as James Bond!
- DWTS 24 - The Finale!! Join in the Discussion
- Trump Calls Comey a Nut Job. PLUS, WH Official is a Person of Interest in Russia Probe!
- Gardeners' Corner: Is it Summer? Is it Winter? What to Plant, What to Do?
- 20 Things We Don't Do Anymore
- VOTE: Would 'President Pence' Be Better for the Country?
- Trump's Reverse Robin Hood Budget Hurts His Supporters
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- OPEC disappointment hits oil, stocks; sterling down on UK vote jitters
- China's reforms not enough to arrest mounting debt: Moody's
- U.S. inflation path since 2012 is worrisome, policymaker says
- Oil edges up but remains on back foot after output cut extension disappoints
- California says VW clean car spending plan has shortcomings
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Dead men tell no tales, unless, of course, they are undead decaying pirates seeking mythical treasure in the vast fathoms of the sea in the fifth installment of Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean."
- Defying political pressure, Iranian director keeps camera running
- Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood has surgery for lung lesion
- Robert Pattinson went un-papped during NY shoot for Cannes movie
More Pop Culture »