Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- You know, I'm only using pimping as a stepping stone to my rap career.
- I'd better get a library card, because I'm checking you out
- So, how big is your boyfriend? Just trying to figure out how badly I'm going to get beat up for taking you away from him.
- Just like Jerry Maguire, you had me at hello.
- Like my butt? I love yours!
Long hair, a beautiful smile, shapely legs, and a killer booty are model Angelica's trademarks. Don't miss this photo shoot where she shows off her assets in sexy hot pink lingerie!
Blue Jean Babe
Your day won't be blue after seeing this Amrie Davis in blue jeans. Too bad jeans don't fit so well on everyone!
Should You Be Friends With an Ex?
So you're trying to decide whether it's wise to be friends with an ex? Sometimes it can work; sometimes not. You might have friends who previously dated and can still joke about the time she cried all through that sappy movie. You might also have friends who can't be in the same club together - one of them has to leave if they happen to bump into each other. How do you decide whether to pursue friendship after a breakup? Think about the following ex factors.
Do You Need to Take a Break?
When you hear people say they're "taking a break" from their current relationship, your next thought might be "What does that mean? How is that different from a breakup?" What about when your sweetie says "I think we need to take a break" to you? Or if you say it to her? Different people mean different things when they suggest taking a relationship break. See if any of these fit your situation.