Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- I just painted my ceiling a new color . . . Wanna see?
- They might ask you to leave soon. You're making the other ladies in here look bad.
- I can't wait for tomorrow. I get better looking every day.
- You know, I'm only using pimping as a stepping stone to my rap career.
- I need some Pepcid AC, because you make my heart burn.
No wonder Flor Bermudez has been featured in so many car magazines. She's got a rocker edge thanks to the star tattoos above her bootiful booty!
Cat got your tongue? Well you might not be able to speak after seeing Tailor's purrfect body model this lacy, racy lingerie!
Breaking Out of the Relationship Rut
Do you know everything about your beloved's family, childhood, work experiences and quirks? Have you two talked about everything from Duran Duran to the war on terrorism? Do you go to the same places, with the same people, and have sex the same old way? If you've answered yes to these questions, you may be stuck in a relationship rut. Developing a routine with a partner can be comforting at first. But if the routine lasts too long, your relationship may be headed for the guillotine. Here's how to put some variety back in your love affair.
Lost That Lovin' Feeling?
When you and your lover first started dating, your brain was pumping out phenylethylamine (PEA), which pretty much drove you lovesick lust-bunnies to chase each other 'round the bedroom. After a few years together, though, that PEA was replaced by other hormones, like oxytocin, which gave you that warm and fuzzy couple-y feeling, but didn't exactly inspire fits of passion.