Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- Hi, my name's Doug. That's "God" spelled backwards with a little bit of "u" in it.
- Girls, have you met me yet?
- I lost my virginity--can I have yours?
- When God said, "Let there be woman," he created you.
- If you were a president, you would be "Babe-ra-ham Lincoln."
She's A Man Eater
Get ready for a tasty treat! Sexy model DJ looks like a man eater in her purple bikini.
You've had a long hard day. Reward yourself by admiring these photos of Pam, a sexy Latina who loves showing off her bright pink bikini.
What Women Want: How to Be the Mind Reader She Expects You to Be
Okay, now before you get too excited, please keep in mind that it would require making monumental generalizations to assume what every woman in the universe wants. And we just can't do that. But what we can do is give you some helpful advice on what she really wants from you (usually).
Why Do Engaged Couples Call It Quits?
A reader wrote to us hoping we could tell him why so many of his friends got engaged, then called off the wedding. We'll get to the reasons in a moment, but first we want to make it clear that people who call off their weddings should be applauded. Ending a relationship, in front of the prying eyes of friends and families, takes a lot of guts. With approximately 50% of all marriages ending in divorce, it's best to end a doomed relationship before a legal nightmare begins. I have personally have watched couples cheat on each other until the very week before their wedding, believing, stupidly, that once they walk down the aisle, their urge to cheat will suddenly disappear.