Some people attract weirdos. Others attract studs. Do you attract geeks or bimbos?
Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- I need some Pepcid AC, because you make my heart burn.
- Your smile is as sweet as the sunlight.
- OK, I'm here, what's your next wish?
- My friend's nickname is Secret, strong enough for a man but made for a woman.
- What planet are you from? 'Cause I've never seen anyone like you before!
La Femme Nikita
She's a beauty and a bada**. This raven-haired babe didn't even blink when she got inked on her arm.
Back in Black
High heels, long legs and a sexy black outfit is all Bernice needs to get your attention. Sometimes simple is best, and she makes simple look outstanding!
The Most Common Lies Men Tell
Before you get fired up about his constant fibbing, know this: We are all genetically programmed to lie. And we do it all the time. Studies have shown that most people lie once or twice a day - that's as much as you brush your teeth! And over the course of a week, we deceive about 30 percent of those with whom we interact.
Are Your Quirks Hurting Your Relationship?
Your honey might have thought your tiny obsessions and idiosyncrasies were cute when you first got together, but there are some habits that could drive anyone crazy. Are you endangering your relationship over a few quirks?