Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- You must be hot because I am burning up.
- I noticed you noticing me, and I'd like to notify you that I noticed you, too.
- Did you hear the latest health report? You need to up your daily intake of vitamin me.
- Are you an angel, or are you just here for sex?
- Do you want an Australian kiss? It's just like a French kiss, but it's down under!
When was the last time you saw a bartender this sexy? Even without your beer goggles on, you'll want to order a Sex on the Beach from Regina.
Bad college gal, Brandie Moses, was sent to the dean's office. Her crime? Wearing provocative outfits.
Be the "Nice Guy" She'll Actually Date
One of the great mysteries of dating (right up there with "why doesn't he call when he says he will?" and "why does it take her three hours to get ready for a date?"), is the Nice Guy vs. Bad Boy phenomenon.
Keeping It Casual
At certain times in your life, you want to date, but you definitely don't want a relationship. Maybe you just got dumped, divorced or widowed. Maybe you travel a great deal for work and don't want to be tied down in any one city. Or maybe you just don't want the hassles of having to work at a relationship but you do want female companionship.