Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- I just bet that gentleman over there $25,000 dollars that you would have dinner with me in Paris tomorrow.
- I must be in heaven because you're an angel!
- I hate to see you leave, but from here it's great to watch you go.
- Do you have a map? I'm lost in your eyes.
- Would you kiss me on our first date?
Signs You're in a Dead-End Relationship
After investing so much time and emotional energy into a relationship, it's sometimes difficult to see that it's unraveling before your very eyes. While there are a few egregious signs that you should jump ship immediately (physical abuse or catching your partner in the sack with someone else), other symptoms of disease are easier to ignore. However, if you can learn to identify these symptoms, you might be better prepared for the inevitable split. Here are five signs that - taken alone or in combination - may indicate you or your partner might be headed for the door:
Are You Settling or Satisfied?
If you're in a relationship with a woman you're attracted to, respect and care about, that's great. If you're in a relationship with a woman who adores you and considers you her best friend, that's awesome. If you're in a relationship with a woman you feel strong passion for, that's fantastic. However, if your relationship lacks some of these aspects but you're not doing anything about it, then that's not so great.