Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- So, do you wanna screw, or do I owe you an apology?
- Hi, my name's Doug. That's "God" spelled backwards with a little bit of "u" in it.
- I don't know if you are beautiful or not; I haven't gotten past your eyes yet.
- I've been here for almost an hour. Are you going to buy me a drink or what?
- I only thought about you once today--I just never stopped.
Back in Black
High heels, long legs and a sexy black outfit is all Bernice needs to get your attention. Sometimes simple is best, and she makes simple look outstanding!
Brunettes Have More Fun
Everyone always says blondes have more fun, but these photos of raven haired beauty, Lisa Angeline, tell a different story. Don't you agree?
Bad Timing! 4 Occasions When You Shouldn't Say "I Love You"
It's one of the first big relationship milestones, saying that first "I love you." And it can be hard to hold back when you're ready to make your love known. But if you want to give yourself the best chance of hearing "I love you, too!" back, consider how receptive - or not - your audience will be.
Building Emotional Bridges: Making Long-Distance Relationships Work
So your sweetie gets offered the job of her dreams in another state and decides to take it. But you both agree that you still want to be a couple. Long-distance relationships can work; you'll just need to plan ahead and communicate well.