Are You Settling? What Does That Really Mean?
When relationships keep going awry, you naturally think about what you can do differently the next time. When you're learning from past experience, you might try not to set such hard and fast rules for what you're looking for in a partner. Be more flexible.
Leigh sizzles and shows off her curves as she lounges by the pool. You'll want to take a peek under her tiny skirt!
The Naughtiest Schoolgirl
Justene takes naughty school girl to a whole new level in her slinky black and pink outfit. Are you ready to discpline her?!
Why Do Engaged Couples Call It Quits?
A reader wrote to us hoping we could tell him why so many of his friends got engaged, then called off the wedding. We'll get to the reasons in a moment, but first we want to make it clear that people who call off their weddings should be applauded. Ending a relationship, in front of the prying eyes of friends and families, takes a lot of guts. With approximately 50% of all marriages ending in divorce, it's best to end a doomed relationship before a legal nightmare begins. I have personally have watched couples cheat on each other until the very week before their wedding, believing, stupidly, that once they walk down the aisle, their urge to cheat will suddenly disappear.
Don't Scare Her Away
So you're not like other guys, right? When you see a woman you desire, you want to let her know. You dive right in...deep.
Guys' Library: Featured Articles
- Ruthless Pliskova eases past Williams in Singapore opener
- Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Motor racing-Formula One United States Grand Prix starting grid
- Thomas prevails in playoff to win CJ Cup in Korea
- Korean Ji ends eight-year LPGA title drought in Taiwan
- NHL-Highlights from Saturday's NHL games
- Baseball: Astros reach World Series after Game 7 win over Yankees
- UPDATE 1-Golf-U.S. PGA Tour CJ Cup scores
- Marquez wins in Australia to extend title lead
- NBA: Highlights of Saturday's NBA games
- More Headlines