A Few Reasons Why Guys Like Girls
1. they always smell good, even if it's just shampoo.
2. the way their heads always find the right spot on your shoulder.
3. the ease with which they fit into your arms.
4. the way they kiss you and all of the sudden everything is right in the world.
5. how cute they are when they eat.
6 the way they take hours to dress, but in the end, it's all worth while.
7. because they are always warm, even when it's -30 degrees outside.
8 the way they look good no matter what they wear.
9 the way they fish for compliments.
10. how cute they are when they argue.
11. how their hand always finds yours
12. the way they smile
13. the way you feel when you see their names on the caller ID after you just had a big fight.
14. the way they say "let's not fight anymore" even though you know an hour later.........
15. the way they kiss you when you say " I love you "
16. actually, just the way they kiss you.
17. the way they fall into your arms when they cry
18. the way they apologize for crying over something silly.
19. the way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
20. then the way they apologize when it really does hurt (even though we don't admit it)
21. the way they say " I miss you "
22. the way you miss them.
23. the way their tears make you want to change the world so it doesn't hurt them anymore.
Poems & Poetry by Category
Love Library: Featured Articles
Sex Wars: He Said / She Said
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D.
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D., is a social psychologist, relationship expert, and bestselling and award-winning author. Her books include Loving in Flow: How the Happiest Couples Get and Stay That Way, and Kylie's Heel, a novel for adults.
Pamela G. Chollet, Ph.D.
Dr. Pamela Chollet has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and Master degrees in educational psychology and fine arts. Her passion has been helping people face and get through those times when they feel trapped and unable to move forward.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, stress management expert, and author. If you're feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, or struggling to make changes in your life, Anna can help.