Breast Lift

I found these on the web and they looked rather awesome. They're called breast lifts and what they do is fantastic. A woman will place these under her breast before she puts on her brassiere. I bought a pair for my mother-in-law. She's a B cup, but the breast lifts made her look like a full C. She is forever thanking me for my thoughtful gift. I told her how super terrific she looks and her cleavage is so much more pronounced. I told her the other day that I get excited when I see her and if she checks me out she'll be able to detect some excitement. Your breasts look fabulous.

— Dave, 25

Love Library: Featured Articles