Are You a Nag?
Do you catch yourself nagging your lover? It happens. Sometimes women can't help acting like their mothers, especially when their lovers are acting like little boys. Some smart men realize that women hate nothing more than being called a nag. So they'll say, "Hey, quit nagging me," just to get their lover to shut up when she's yelling. How can you tell the difference between when you're really nagging, and when he's just calling you a nag to get you off his back? We're here to help you decide when you should scream until your heart's content:
You're Nagging if you get mad because:
- He went out drinking with the boys.
- He didn't comment on food you made.
- He doesn't like your friend.
- He doesn't want to go to every work function with you.
- He talks to a girl at a bar.
- He spends a lot of time on his computer.
- He sometimes lets the dirty dishes sit in the sink too long.
- He calmly asks you to explain your relationship with another man.
- He doesn't want to talk about your relationship all the time.
- He's not ready just yet to commit, but claims he will be one day.
- He didn't spend enough money on you for your birthday or a holiday.
- He doesn't want to do everything you want to do.
You should be mad if:
- He went out until 5 am and didn't call.
- He didn't say thank you for making food.
- He doesn't want you to go out with her because he doesn't like her.
- He won't go to any work functions with you.
- He spanks a girl at a bar on her butt.
- He doesn't want you to see what he's doing on the computer.
- The thought of him doing dishes is ridiculous.
- He freaks out if another man talks to you.
- He rolls his eyes whenever you bring up matters of the heart.
- He tells you he'll commit one day, then mocks marriage in public.
- He forgot to get you something entirely.
- He'll never do anything you want to do if he's not interested.
Copyright © Fun Online Corporation