Advice for Him
- His Girlfriend's Best Friend Is a Guy
- She Wants To Talk, He Doesn't
- He's Just Talking About Tonight
- Boss's Infidelity May Cost Him His Job
- Lose Weight or I'm Gone
- Are His Son and Stepdaughter an Item?
- She's Pushing to Move In
- No Luck Asking Women Out
- His Sister is Rude to His Girlfriend
- Keeping It Casual--Or Not
- Everyone He Dates Is Too Flawed
- Is There Someone For Everyone?
- When Is a Break a Break-up?
- Shy Guy Seeks Same
- Dealing with Wily Stepkids
- Selfish Means Never Listening
- Who Should Snitch on Cheater?
- He Wants Fat Wife to Go Under Knife
- Must Bachelor Parties Cause Trouble?
- She Doesn't Like His Beard
- His Wife Dresses Revealingly
- Are Unwanted Touches "Affection"?
- His Wife Drinks with Her Ex
- Wants to Date After His Wife Died
- Single Dad Anxious about Dating
- Too Late to Be Honest?
- Saying Good-Bye to Hook-up Pal
- Her Friendliness Is Too Flirty
- Missing the Early Passion
- His Wife's Too Busy Working
- His Ex Still Fills His Mind
- Can a Drunken Hook-Up Last?
- He Calls Her Paranoid
- Primal Urge vs. Restraint
- Enough "Space," or Too Much?
- When No Means No
- Crush on his Mother-in-Law
- Still in Touch with Ex
- His Girl's Suddenly Sarcastic
- Second Date Blues
- Does Diary Snooping Pay?
- Is Her Online Personality Real?
- Too Much Togetherness?
- His Girlfriend's Still Dating Around
- When Chemistry is All There Is
- When It's Just Play-Flirting
- Can He Say No to Blind Dates?
- When You're Being Used
- Why Wives Nag
- Shy Guy Wants to Be Noticed
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D.
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D., is a social psychologist, relationship expert, and bestselling and award-winning author. Her books include Loving in Flow: How the Happiest Couples Get and Stay That Way, and Kylie's Heel, a novel for adults.
Pamela G. Chollet, Ph.D.
Dr. Pamela Chollet has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and Master degrees in educational psychology and fine arts. Her passion has been helping people face and get through those times when they feel trapped and unable to move forward.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, stress management expert, and author. If you're feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, or struggling to make changes in your life, Anna can help.