Advice for Him
- Misunderstanding or Mixed Signals?
- How Honest, How Soon?
- Once Unfaithful, Always Unfaithful?
- She's Not Quite "The One"
- He Can't Forget Her Porn Video
- Should He Go for Another Chance?
- Wishing He'd Dated More
- He Wants Love, Not Marriage
- Wedding Bells? Someday, Maybe
- Did He Say "I Love You" Too Soon?
- He Doesn't Want to Be Just a Friend
- Can a Non-Hunk Rate a Beauty?
- He Is Stuck in a Crazy-Making Triangle
- Take the Job, Leave the Girl?
- Girlfriend Doesn't Trust Him
- Is His Dating Plan Out-of-Date?
- Too-Needy Wife Wears Him Out
- Shouldn't Dating Be a 2-Way Street?
- Girlfriend is a Big Slob
- Wife's A.M. Routine Frustrates Him
- They Fight When Traveling
- Doesn't Like His Dogs
- His Wife's Addict Son May Move In
- His Style Needs Updating
- Wife's Unfair Anger Makes Life Hard
- His Wife Can't Keep Secrets
- He's 19 with a Pregnant Girlfriend
- Tipsy Wife Has Him Worried
- Bossy Elders Messing with His Marriage
- She's Hot But Won't Believe It
- His Wife Says No More Sex
- Re-ignite His Long Marriage
- Girlfriend Flirts Too Much
- Marry an Ex-Exotic Dancer?
- Ashamed His Wife Must Support Family
- Should He Expect to Be Understood?
- Fiancée Won't Tell on Abuser
- He's Had It With Buying Her Jewels
- Are Her Goals Enough for Him?
- Should He Tell Wife about Potency Drug?
- He Loves a Girl 30 Years Younger
- Lost Trust in His Wife
- Can't Decide Which is the One
- Jealous of Her Past
- Girlfriend Asks Too Many Questions
- He Doesn't Care What She Weighs
- Wife Liked Him Better with Hair
- Can't Stand Her Cooking
- Unable to Talk About His Past
- She Won't Agree to Relocate for His Job
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D.
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D., is a social psychologist, relationship expert, and bestselling and award-winning author. Her books include Loving in Flow: How the Happiest Couples Get and Stay That Way, and Kylie's Heel, a novel for adults.
Pamela G. Chollet, Ph.D.
Dr. Pamela Chollet has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and Master degrees in educational psychology and fine arts. Her passion has been helping people face and get through those times when they feel trapped and unable to move forward.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, stress management expert, and author. If you're feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, or struggling to make changes in your life, Anna can help.