Advice for Him
- Newly Single Guy Plays the Field
- His Mate Hoards Junk
- Kids Who Think They Know It All
- Are All Office Affairs Risky?
- A Dog is His Wife's Bestie
- He's Got the No-Money Blues
- She Smokes, and He Hates Smoking
- He's Falling for a Married Woman
- Can He Keep Graphic Video Offline?
- How to Handle a Pass by a Friend
- Is Marriage Worth the Effort?
- No Sex for Him Lately
- Belittling Mate is a No-No
- Wants Hot Women
- How Not to Seem Like a Creep
- She Goes All Out for the Thrills
- He's Jealous of Her First Love
- Their Future Dreams Are So Different
- The Exhausting Search for Love
- The Living-Together Transition
- Falling for His Girlfriend's Friend
- The Right Time to Break Up
- Has He Missed the Boat?
- Where's "The One"?
- How to Explain Not Dating
- Second-Chance Odds
- Stuck as "Just Friends"?
- Selfish Wife Distresses Him
- Isn't Three a Crowd?
- He Needs His Own Space
- Is Sharing Control a Deal-Breaker?
- Can He Help His Suffering Wife?
- Is Her Job More Important Than Him?
- Flirty Girlfriend Causes Him Grief
- Is His Relationship Too Hard?
- Do Your Religions Have to Match?
- Loving a Woman Who Dates Around
- Can Old Lover Be His New Family?
- Are His Girl's Problems Also His?
- Girlfriend's Mom is a Problem
- Does a Friend Tell on a Cheating Pal?
- She Won't Believe He's Not Cheating
- What Does Girl's Smile Mean?
- Misunderstanding or Mixed Signals?
- How Honest, How Soon?
- Once Unfaithful, Always Unfaithful?
- She's Not Quite "The One"
- He Can't Forget Her Porn Video
- Should He Go for Another Chance?
- Wishing He'd Dated More
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D.
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D., is a social psychologist, relationship expert, and bestselling and award-winning author. Her books include Loving in Flow: How the Happiest Couples Get and Stay That Way, and Kylie's Heel, a novel for adults.
Pamela G. Chollet, Ph.D.
Dr. Pamela Chollet has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and Master degrees in educational psychology and fine arts. Her passion has been helping people face and get through those times when they feel trapped and unable to move forward.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, stress management expert, and author. If you're feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, or struggling to make changes in your life, Anna can help.