Advice for Her
- Her Past is Embarrassing
- How Much Privacy is Normal?
- Is Online Dating Hopeless?
- Has Relationship Run Its Course?
- Jealous of Hubby's Workmate
- He's Obsessed with His Own Body
- Not Ready to Live Together
- Are Boyfriend's Screw-ups in the Past?
- Sharing Living Space with an Ex
- Can a Pudgy Woman Find True Love?
- Wants to Remain in Ex's Kids' Lives
- Upset by Pals' Jokes about Her Guy
- Her Mate Worries About His Manhood
- Surviving a Trip to Mate's Foreign Family
- Is Workplace Affair Worth the Risk?
- Do Scars Make Her Ugly?
- She Wants What HER Money Buys
- She Fears Mate's Angry Driving
- Relative's Visits Are Too Long
- Her Guy Doesn't Eat Right
- Going Into Debt Scares Her
- Should He Take ANY Job?
- Brother-in-Law is Too "Affectionate"
- His Hard Work Leaves Her Lonely
- Will a Slobby Boyfriend Change?
- Her Married Lover Won't Divorce
- Hubby Way Too "Nice" to Her BFF
- Drop-in In-Law Upsets Her
- Is it OK for Him to Sleep Around?
- He Plays But She Has to Pay
- His Low Career Drive Upsets Her
- She's Always Stuck Paying
- Can She Leave Her Religion Behind?
- Ditch Her Cheating Husband
- He Wants Her to Cook Meat
- Should She Keep Supporting Him?
- Grown Kids Messing with Her Love Life
- Her Guy's a Danger at the Wheel
- Professor Boyfriend is Secretive
- She's Too Old, But He Wants a Kid
- Do Guys Ever Like Heavy Girls?
- Sneaking Around on Her Husband
- New Guy's Son is In the Way
- Husband's Brother Destroying Their Peace
- Would She Be Crazy to Propose?
- Can't Stand Her Mom-in-Law
- Split Date Costs
- New Widow Not Ready to Date
- He's Way Too Into Sports
- Will Her Disability Send Him Packing?
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D.
Susan K. Perry, Ph.D., is a social psychologist, relationship expert, and bestselling and award-winning author. Her books include Loving in Flow: How the Happiest Couples Get and Stay That Way, and Kylie's Heel, a novel for adults.
Pamela G. Chollet, Ph.D.
Dr. Pamela Chollet has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and Master degrees in educational psychology and fine arts. Her passion has been helping people face and get through those times when they feel trapped and unable to move forward.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D.
Anna Charbonneau, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, stress management expert, and author. If you're feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, or struggling to make changes in your life, Anna can help.