Upcoming Service Changes
- Amazon rivals turn to legal fine print to stem Whole Foods strategy
- Court papers show partisan split widening over Russia probe
- Top U.S. military officer seeks to address criticism of fatal Niger operation
- Iowa pulls request to opt out of Obamacare requirements
- Chaotic scenes as suspects wheeled around airport where North Korean leader's brother killed
Talk About It
- VOTE: Would You Rather Test Trump's IQ or His Stability?
- VOTE: Agree With Sen. Corker, the WH is Now an Adult Day-Care Center?
- Do You Have a Clue How Much Your Cell Phone Replaces?
- Gardeners' Corner: How Tree Roses Are Created
- Bitcoin is Four Times More Expensive Than Gold! But is it Real Currency?
- VOTE: Will a Trump-Based Tax Plan Help the Middle Class?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The New York attorney general has opened an investigation into sexual harassment and possible violations of civil rights laws at the Weinstein Company, the movie studio co-founded by Harvey Weinstein, and sent the company a subpoena on Monday, a source familiar with the investigation said.
- David Letterman, celebrated late-night TV host, receives U.S. humor prize
- Pink's 'Beautiful Trauma' tops Billboard, one of 2017's biggest debuts
- Justin Timberlake to headline Super Bowl halftime show
More Pop Culture »